Is your church website for your congregation or a prospective visitor?
The answer is both. But most churches are making crucial mistakes that prevent potential visitors from choosing to show up on Sunday.
Mike Ruman is a certified Storybrand guide who has built over 100 church websites and founded Reach The Lost to help more churches grow by reaching people online.
He joins us to share about the most common mistakes churches make on their home, plan a visit, and core ministry pages. He shares some best practices and easy adjustments you can make today to make your site more engaging for visitors.
- Who is the target audience for a church website?
- Should I have a banner video? What clips should that include?
- Should I have a note from a pastor?
- Creating a great opening headline
- What questions do visitors have that my home page should answer?
- Call-to-action overload